Diploma in Ultrasonography
This program is intended for all allopatic doctors who wish to perform ultrasonography for diagnostic & therapeutic purpose to help patients arrive at diagnosis and start treatment.
Eligibility : MBBS or EQUIVALENT FOREIGN DEGREE
Duration : 1 Year
Subjects covered are:
1. Basic Physics & Instrumentation
2. Medical & Surgical Ultrasound
3. Obstetrical Ultrasound
4. Gynecological Ultrasound
5. Color Doppler in Obs. & Gynae.
Practical : Patient demonstrations, Case Studies, Videos, detailed theory discussion on all topics.
Note: Ultrasonography Practice in India is governed by PCPNDT Act.
Please visit www.pndt.gov.in to understand PCPNDT act in details
Certification : Diploma will be awarded by UGC recognized University
- Total classes - 24 and these are covered in 12 days
- Grey scale Abdomen ultrasound 6 days
- Grey scale + Color Doppler Obs & Gynae Ultrasound 6 days classes. These are conducted in our academy in New Delhi.
For Admission inquiry calls us on: Centre Manager (Rubeena Khan - 09971971341)
- Download application form. for download click here
- Make a Demand draft in favor of "New Delhi Healthcare Academy"
- Send application form with a demand draft and all the relevant document:
- 10th Marksheet and certificate
- 12th Marksheet and certificate
- MBBS Certificate and Registration copy
- Mailing address
The Medical Director,
New Delhi Healthcare Academy,
B - 41, First Floor, Shivalik, New Delhi - 110017
Note: It should be noted that all practice of ultrasonography in India is governed by the PCPNDT Act. Kindly visit PCPNDT website to see who can act as sonologist in India. Ultrasound programs offered by us are meant only for Allopathic doctors and are meant for skill enhancement and orientation in the art and science of ultrasound and do not constitute legal license or validity for the Practice of Ultrasonography in India.