Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency medicine
Diploma will be awarded by UGC recognized University.
Part 1 - General Issues - 1 Introduction, Critical Appraisal: General Issues in Emergency, Medicine Continuing Education, Medication Adherence, Emergency Department Triage, Emergency Department Overcrowding.
Part 2 - Respiratory Emergency Management of Asthma Exacerbations, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Exacerbations, Diagnosis and Treatment of Community-Acquired Pneumonia, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism, Prevention and Treatment of Influenza, Anaphylaxis.
Part 3 - Cardiology-- Chest Pain, Acute Coronary Syndromes, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Acute Decompensate Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation, Ventricular and Supraventricular Arrhythmias, Cardiac Arrest.
Part 4 - General Medical Conditions- Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock, Delirium, Caring for the Elderly, Syncope, General
Topics covered under the two days Contact Classes
- Visit of Emergency Room & ICU/ICCU
- CPR Techniques/ACLS/ABGA and its management
- Post Exposure prophylaxis
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Management of Various types of Poisoning
- Surgical Emergencies
- Needle stick injury
- GI Emergencies
- Neurological Emergencies
- Cardic Emergencies
- Rhheumatological Emergencies
- Interesting Case Studies
Centre Manager (Ruchi Malhotra – 09971971341)
Medical Director (Dr. Anuradha - 09871142425
1. Download application form.
2. Make a Demand draft in favor of “New Delhi Healthcare Academy”
3. Send application form with a demand draft and all the relevant document
- 10th Marksheet and certificate
- 12th Marksheet and certificate
- MBBS Certificate and Registration copy
4. Mailing address
The Medical Director,
New Delhi Healthcare Academy,
B - 41, First Floor, Shivalik, New Delhi - 10017